One of the most anticipated events of the year is right around the corner, Thunder Over The Boardwalk or the Atlantic City Air Show takes place on Wednesday June 26, 2013, the date has been moved from August to June and back to a Wednesday. The Wednesday date should encourage spectators to “Make It an Atlantic City Getaway – DOAC!”.
Discount Hotel Rooms are available by calling the Atlantic City Hotel Experts at 1-888-392-8288 Toll Free, use promotional code AIRSHOW10 for an instant savings of 10& OFF your first of a multi-night hotel reservation.
Here are a few great tips and ideas regarding this years Airshow.
1. Parking Options – plenty of lots and garages all over town including casinos and the new parking garage at Fairmount and Mississippi ave. Don’t let this be a concern, there are many options include and Park and Ride from Bader Field. SPECIAL NOTE – the Jitney association provides a FREE shuttle for Bader Field & Surf Stadium which is located on Albany Ave which is easily accessed using Exit #2 off the AC Expressway.
2. Where’s the best location to watch the show? To be honest, anywhere on or near the Beach and Boardwalk (All Free) is fine. The better locations are on the pool decks of casinos and hotels, especially the new Revel Casino, The Chelsea Hotel etc. It’s known that the Pier Shops at Caesars has a rear deck that is one of the better locations to truly experience this incredible annual event. Any beach location is basically a good place to be, Florida ave has also been popular places to view this event.
3. Does the AC Air-Show Cost Money? No this is a totally Free Event and is one of the top spectator things to do in Atlantic City of the year. You main expenses may be parking, lunch, souvenirs and other activities.
4. The Convention Authority along with the Greater AC Chamber of Commerce are promoting two special experience events, consider these VIP ways to view the show.
Join the Flight Line Club
- 1 seat on the beach
- 1 meal (Hot Dog or Burger, one beverage and bag of chips)
- Additional food and beverage may be purchased a la carte.
- General Admission, no assigned seating.
2013 Airshow “Flight Line” VIP package $50.00 per person includes:
- 1 seat in our designated VIP section
- All you can eat and drink!
Experience Under the Thunder
- 1 seat with perfect views
- 1 upscale lunch, cash bar available
- One Atlantic at The Pier is air-conditioned with an outdoor terrace.
- Upgrades available.
- “Under the Thunder” VIP package
- One Atlantic at the Pier at Caesars For tickets and details, call 609-343-9902.
Event Details: We mentioned the date of Wednesday June 26, 2013, beginning at 10:30 am through 4:00pm EST
Hotel Deals: Remember you will find great hotel deals and vacation packages at www.achotelexperts.com or by calling 1-888-392-8288 using discount code Airshow10
More Shows and Concerts
- 2013 Atlantic City Beer and Music Festival – Schedule & Tickets
- Tickets for Rihanna in Atlantic City – 4-26-2013 – Diamonds World Tour
- Chicago Concert Atlantic City – Tickets On Sale Now
- Fully Charged – Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus Atlantic City Tickets