One of the most popular cities to host a bachelor or bachelorette party is Atlantic City, NJ, the reason is that you have everything you can possibly think of to make the experience memorable at your fingertips. Take e a look at this article and follow a locals idea on the best practices for the most successful party at the Jersey Shore.
One of the harder tasks is finding a casino or hotel that fits the majority of your groups budget and amenity wish list. We recommend using a company called the AC Hotel Experts for your lodging reservations, they can help you plan your entire party, they can be reached toll free at 1-88-392-8288 or in person at 34 N. Mississippi ave, Atlantic City, NJ 08401. Casinos obviously cost more than regular hotels, and suite hotels are sometimes better than any other accommodations because they can sleep more people and you stay closer together. Options like the FantaSea Resorts Flagship, La Renaissance Suites and Blue Green Resorts at Atlantic Palace offer these types of suite style rooms with full kitchens etc. Below we list our hotel recommendations by star rating, the higher the star the more expensive it is.
- Revel Casino – 5 Stars $329 to $499 per room per night on weekends, great clubs, restaurants and more.
- Borgata Hotel & Spa – 5 Stars $299 to $429 per night based on two people in the room, top rated clubs, poker room and spa.
- Tropicana & The Quarter – 4 Stars $259 to $399 per room, the Quarter give the Trop a major entertainment bonus.
- Blue Green Resorts – 3 Stars $199 to $299 per suite, suites allow more people per room and a college flashback experience.
- Golden Nugget – 4 Stars $229 to $359 per room per night, great new rooms, bars and restaurants, highly recommended.
You won’t find a more diverse selection of nightclubs anywhere, check out these recommended options. Each club has a unique experience in terms of music, vibe and people, this will help you decide what your bride or groom prefers most, everyone will have fun guaranteed.
- Boogie Nights – Located in the Tropicana, a retro 70′s & 80′s club that will have everyone dancing all night long.
- Pool After Dark at Harrah’s – one of the most unique nightclubs on east coast, you may even catch DJ Pauly the house DJ o the ones and twos.
- Ivan Kane’s Royal Jelly – sexy new club for men and women, puts a different spin on sexuality, everyone has a ball.
- Mixx and Mur Mur at Borgata – top of the line club experience, high end all the way, a little pricey but may fight your groups profile.
- Dusk at Caesars – a popular nightlife experience at the Jersey Shore with excellent house music, high energy experience from the word go.
- HQ at Revel – new multilevel club with different music on each floor, very large and fun experience, plenty of variety from all aspects.
Male Revue and Strip Clubs
Each bride or groom to be has their own thoughts on strip clubs or male revue shows, if this is on their wish list then check out these places to maximize your fun on this memorable occasion. I’m also under the impression that a male revue called Hunk Mania is at LUXX nightclub, may be good for men and women after the show.
- Bare Exposure – all nude strip club with bring your own beer and wine requirements. Men and women tend to migrate here, located 1/2 block from Boardwalk.
- Diving Horse – on New York Avenue, is string bikini strip club that also offers a cool dance club and bar within the complex called Luxx Lounge.
- Savage Men – Male Revue at the Tropicana is the number Male Stripper show in town, a clean but sexy experience for the bride to be and her entourage.
There are no shortage of dining options in Atlantic City from 5 star Zagat rated to local, way under the radar restaurants and plenty in between. This is a short list of options we recommend as they cater to your type of group all the time and are unique, fun experiences.
- The Palm - at the Tropicana Quarter, best steak and seafood restaurant in town, Barbara B handles groups and does an awesome job, highly recommended.
- Buddakan at the Pier at Caesars – unique Steven Starr restaurant, amazing flavors and very unique menu options.
- PF Chaings – Quarter at the Tropicana, large fun, modern Asian fusion experience close to many other bars and nightclubs.
- Angelo’s Fairmount Tavern – local home cooked, family owned Italian restaurant with great food and unique ambiance, great spot.
- Tun Tavern – Great place to enjoy dinner, taste great beers and interact with your group, always cute bartenders, great food and Diane will take care of you.
Other Great Ideas
There are plenty of things to do other than what you would normally think of, so this section is geared toward ideas that you may not have thought about. In summer months you can add a sunset booze cruise from Atlantic City cruises or a fishing charter or Flounder Trip on Captain Mikes High Roller. But these are some cool activities you may want to consider.
- Comedy Stop at the Tropicana is one of the funnest things to do in Atlantic City, you will laugh so hard together, just what you may need to release the pressure.
- Concert, Casino House Show or Resorts Diva’s in a Mans World - plenty of great concerts and shows, check a local events calendar for your options.
- Spa day – Red Door at Harrah’s, Blue Mercury at Tropicana, Toccare or Immersion at Borgata, Qua Baths & Spa at Caesars are all good options.
- Bet on Horse Racing – Borgata has the best race book by far, always fun few hours of cheap gambling and ball busting, plenty of beers to keep you in the game.
- Play poker – tons of great poker rooms, Borgata, Showboat, Caesars, Taj Mahal, there are always some game of $1, $2 that won’t break everyone’s bank.
Hope this guide provides you with plenty of mental stimulation and ideas for planning the most incredible Bachelor or Bachelorette party in Atlantic City, New Jersey.